Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Many of you know already that Ben was accepted into Orthodontic School. He will be graduating on June 1st 2008 from Dental School and we will be moving to Kansas City shortly after. He will be doing a residency in Kansas City for Orthodontics for 2 years. Then in September of 2010 he will finally be done with school (I can't wait)!!! But seriously I am so proud of all he has accomplished. He works really hard and I know he does it for me, and I love him for that. We are both excited to move in June but at the same time we are extremely sad to be leaving Ohio. We have had a lot of fun in Ohio and we have made wonderful friends that we are going to miss. On a happier note, my older sister Caroline is pregnant. She has her 1st ultrasound next week. My sister-in-law Kim Laing is also pregnant. I am so jealous of her because she is going to have twins in June. Ben and I want to have twins more than anything. Congrats girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thanks for the shout-out about my pregnacy. I'm so happy for you guys and how well everything is going! Michelle, I am so proud and happy I can call you my sister.
Post a Comment