Sunday, August 10, 2008

Weekend with Stephanie!


This weekend one of my very best friends Stephanie Johnson and her cute sister Shelly came to visit. One of the first things that we decided to do is cut her hair. She is one brave girl to let me cut it for her. I was a little nervous but it turned out beautiful if I say so myself.


There is a park by my house that has huge animals that kids can play in. The first time Ben and I drove by this park we thought that Sofie (Stephanie's daughter) would love this park. So I had to take them there.




Water = FUN!



While they were here we did lots of fun things. One night we went down town to an outdoor concert to hear Chris Cagle (a country singer).

I had a blast and I was sad to see them go. I am so greatful that I have such a wonderful friend like Stephanie. I love you so much!

7 comments:

Laura said...

I LOVE Stephanie's hair! Hmmm...I had no idea you had this secret little talent. I thought Ben was the hair cutter of the family! :)
Glad you guys had fun together. I REALLY miss my Ohio friends.

Preeces said...

Hey, good job on her hair! You look great, yourself in these pic. Pretty hott! I am jealous of your weekend.

Stephanie Johnson said...

I already miss you. I had a blast thanks for all you did for us while we were there.

Dave and Christine said...

Michelle can you cut my hair? That haircut looks so great!

Angie said...

Wow Michelle. I think you are in the wrong line of work with Ortho. I think you should do some hair. Her hair looks great and you have some talent. Hope all is going well. I still look forward to seeing you guys over Christmas.

Ruth said...

How fun to have a visitor already!! And her hair looks so great. I wish you lived here because I need a haircut myself! miss you.....

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Yeah! I love visitors!!! Cute pics!!!