Monday, August 31, 2009

Weekend At The Lake

The picture below just gives you a glimpse of all the boats that were attached to ours while watching the boat races at the Lake of the Ozarks. We started out with 6 boats all anchored down and attached together and within a couple of hours we counted more than 50 boats to our left and more than 50 boats to our right. It was crazy!!!

6 comments:

David and Kristi Gailey said...

Looks like you had fun! I love you long hair, so pretty!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

HOW FLIPPEN FUN! Loved the pics! I also laughed so hard at your dry cleaning post because I too, just last week, threw in the towel. I was trying to be super wife and just let it go! I am a much happier person!! Love your long hair too! You are beautiful as usual!

Shalie said...

how fun! A boat race would be fun to watch!

Stephanie Johnson said...

You guys have all the fun!! That lake looks fun. I'm so excited to see you soon

Amber Smith said...

Sounds like fun! I need to still your idea and take Paul's clothes to the dry cleaners I hate Ironing.

The Child Family said...

Wow, were you in the race, or just watching it? Is that your boat? You look so cute sipping your drink :)