Looks like you had a great time. You both look so pretty! Miss you, October is coming and we need a great Halloween party to go to. I always loved seeing what costume you would come up with.
Isn't it great having such a wonderful friend! SOo jealous that you both got pedicures! So much girl fun!!!! Love the photos! Thanks for the advice about uploading my pics on my blog! It worked! You are a genious!
8 comments:
You are so on the ball with posts. That was fun I am sad it's already come and gone- Thanks so much for comming- you such a great friend
Michelle you are stinkin cute! You look like you have so much fun with everything you do. I love it. Glad to see you so happy.
How fun!!!!! Nothing can compare to some good girl time
Jelous! hate you guys. not really, but i do! Call me!
Looks like you had a great weekend!!! Fun!
Looks like a fun weekend!! Ben, sorry I haven't called you back. Give me a call.
Looks like you had a great time. You both look so pretty! Miss you, October is coming and we need a great Halloween party to go to. I always loved seeing what costume you would come up with.
Isn't it great having such a wonderful friend! SOo jealous that you both got pedicures! So much girl fun!!!! Love the photos!
Thanks for the advice about uploading my pics on my blog! It worked! You are a genious!
Post a Comment