FOOD-FUN-FRANDSENS
This week Ben's parents, his sister Kim and her husband and kids stopped by for a visit. They were on a road trip from Texas to Wisconsin and stopped midway in Missouri to visit us. And of course we took them to Oklahoma Joes (best BBQ ever). It was a lot of fun having them and I didn't want the party to end so I followed them up to Nebraska to see Holly (Ben's sister). It was a lot of fun!!





7 comments:
How fun! Can I just say how much I am LOVING that pitcure of Mallory and Porter :)
lots of cute pictures! :)
looks like fun. I love all the cute pictures.
It looks like you had a great time with the in-laws. I am still wanting to take a trip to the mid-west just so I can try some of that yummy BBQ at Oklahoma Joe's
Thanks for having us. It was a blast. You're AWESOME!!! And now I want to move to KS. the end.
hey i gave you an award on my blog check it out haha
What a fun family! Loved all the photos.
Post a Comment