Saturday, January 9, 2010

4TH OF JULY

I Love the 4th of July for two reasons:

1. Fireworks


2. It's my due date


Ben and I are very happy to announce that we are expecting a baby on July 4th, 2010. I am currently 15 weeks pregnant and just starting to get over my morning sickness (YAhahahah).

23 comments:

SKIPR said...

WooHoooooOOO!!!!

Dave and Christine said...

Dave told me at christmastime and I can't be anymore excited. I was hoping to congratulate you in person over the holidays but we missed you. Anyway CONGRATULATIONS!

Ryan, Keira and the Boys said...

Yay, so exciting!! You look beautiful! Good luck.

Shalie said...

OH CONGRATS!!!!! I am so so ezxcited for you :)

Laura said...

Every time you post, I think it's going to be one announcing you are pregnant! I'm so happy for you and totally wishing you a healthy, happy pregnancy!!!!!

Brittany R. said...

congrats! I am so happy for you two!!!

Holly and the Gang said...

Congrats! I have been meaning to call you about that! We are so happy for you two-the kids are all excited that popo is getting a sibling!

Court and Jill said...

Woot woot!!!

David and Kristi Gailey said...

Congratulations!!! We couldn't be more happy for you both. You will be the best parents. Hope you start feeling better.

Kellie said...

MICHELLE!!!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you, and look at that long beautiful hair! What a fun due date, and a very cute post! Hope you're feeling better soon.
xoxo

stacey said...

Yay!! love you! you look beautiful!

sorensens said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you. I hope you get feeling better.

Schmid Family said...

Awesome! I am so happy for you and Ben. Congrats!

Amber Smith said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys.

Lori said...

So excited for you guys! Can't wait to find out if a boy or a girl! Love you!

theSwensenFamily said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations! There will be lots of fireworks to celebrate! What a fun due date! We couldn't be happier for you!

Stephanie Johnson said...

I know it's not the hair I am supposed to be looking at but it is soo long and beautiful!!! But of coarse you look amazing and not prego at all!!! So excited for you!!

Ryan, Karen, Owen, and Ava said...

Ohhhhh! I'm really excited for you. That is so awesome. I'm also glad you're about over that horrible morning sickness stage. Congrats guys!

Heather said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
You look amazing! Hope you feel better soon!

Tiffi said...

That was so funny. I so was like... "what in the world does she have to say about the 4th of July?" I really make myself laugh. DUH!!!
And the really funny thing is.... I have been watching your blog almost everyday to see this post. And I was STILL Lost. LOL!!!
That will be so wonderful
Love you forever
tiffi

Oh ya Im so glad that yo know the real me because you understand my SLOWNESS
love again & again with X's and O's

brad said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I am so excited for you guys! You are goig to be an amazing mother! Keep us posted on the BELLY!!! You look beautiful!

Ben and Ashlee said...

Congratulations!!! That is very exciting!