Thursday, March 4, 2010

Oh Ben!

Here is the conversation I had with Ben the other night:

Ben: I hope she is UGLY. (He is talking about the baby)

Me: What? That's mean to say.

Ben: If she is ugly then I won't have to deal with boys and dating.

Me: Whatever.........you know she is going to be so cute.

Ben: I know she is going to be beautiful and it scares me.

-Oh Ben, already the protective father.
----------------------------------------------------------

Here is another belly picture. 22 weeks


9 comments:

David and Kristi Gailey said...

So Michelle when are you going to start showing:) We are excited for you guys. You can tell Ben that if she looks at all like him he doesn't need to worry:) Dave

Lyndsi said...

Haha I loved that conversation! So cute! You guys are going to be the cutest parents. You look so good Michelle! We miss you guys.

P.S. Thank you for your help with those jobs! I really appreciate it.

SKIPR said...

are you sure you're even freaking pregnant??!!!
she is going to be adorable. and you look amAZing.

Holly and the Gang said...

where's the bump? it just looks like you are feeling a little bloated! can't wait to have you guys over!

The Child Family said...

That's sweet that he's already wanting to be so protective. However, she has NO chance in this world of being anything but gorgeous, so just tell Ben to buy a metal bat and no mirrors (then you don't have to worry about the boys, and you won't have to worry about her knowing she's beautiful either) :)

RileyandChristinaShaw said...

Wow michelle! You look great:) such a cute little belly:) It's something about having a girl that just melts the fathers heart and wants to be protective:) That's just like how Riley is with little Phoenix:)

Stephanie Johnson said...

What you are not pregnant- you are just poking out your belly. Would you stop cutting off your head please I need to see your beautiful face in the picture!!! Tell Ben we are arranging the marriage with Luke so he doesn't need to worry at all. Luke will appreciate him beating off the boys:)
ps what are you guys doing over memorial day weekend?

Tiffi said...

Oh I just love her already

Lori said...

You are looking HOT as ever! We never manage to catch each other on the phone- I miss you! I'll try again this week. This is Lori, BTW. Blogger always signs me in under this blog now and I don't know how to fix it!