Peyton is such a fun little baby. She makes the funniest faces and is very smiley. We had a doctors appointment this week and she is doing great. She is eating well and growing like a weed.
You are so cute!!! You don't even look like you had a baby! You are perfect and so is your baby! Let me know when you come to Utah. jake and I would really love to get together with you guys.
I lied she looks like daddy:) How fun to take her to a game!!! To bad we dont have a team here besides the Bee's. Your such a HOT MAMA. Can't wait to see you and Peyton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7 comments:
She is cute! But, WHERE is your post-partum belly? You're pretty cute too.
She is so precious!!
Michelle, you are a babe! You look so great for just having had a baby. Can't wait to meet Peyton in a few weeks!
how fun, first baseball game:) Peyton is getting so big and you are doing to opposite! You look great Michelle:)
You are so cute!!! You don't even look like you had a baby! You are perfect and so is your baby! Let me know when you come to Utah. jake and I would really love to get together with you guys.
Awe I love her! She is too cute! And question.. WERE YOU EVEN PREGO?!..Holy crap you look fabulous!!
I lied she looks like daddy:) How fun to take her to a game!!! To bad we dont have a team here besides the Bee's. Your such a HOT MAMA. Can't wait to see you and Peyton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment