Monday, July 26, 2010

Pics & Videos

Daddy & Peyton- I thought this was the cutest picture.
Ben is such a great Dad.
Some of the young women in my ward came over and helped me clean my house. We are moving back to Utah in 3 weeks and windows, window sills & baseboards needed cleaning.
Thanks for all your help girls!!!
Our Big Girl!!
Peyton is so strong!
Big Burp!
She Hates Her Medicine

7 comments:

RileyandChristinaShaw said...

I'm so glad you posted some videos! It makes me want to see her so bad:) Can't wait for you to come to Utah!

Adam and Dev said...

We are excited for you guys to get to Utah soon! Then we can hang out lots :)

Happy belated birthday Michelle! We are excited to meet baby Peyton. She is adorable :)

Pam said...

I am so happy you have a healthy beautiful baby. She is so darling. I miss you Michelle. I miss the old days when we would hang out. You are such a cute girl. I am so glad you are doing well.

The Child Family said...

you're moving back to Utah?!?!?! Awesome. Which part are you headed t?

Stevie Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffi said...

She looks like she is filling out. Good lucky these next few weeks!!

John and Jennifer Smart said...

I love her in that purple outfit. She's starting to look chuby. I can't wait to hold and kiss her chuby cheeks. Way cute videos, she has such a cute smile. It is so sweet to see ben hold and kiss his little girl.