Wednesday, August 18, 2010

We're Back

We've been back in Utah for a couple days now and we are loving it. Ben will be starting his new job hopefully soon. He is going to be practicing with a Orthodontist in Salt Lake City with the intent to buy him out in a couple of years. We are excited to be starting this new chapter in our lives. It feels good to be home again after 6 years being away. We can't wait to see our old friends again and enjoy all the outdoor fun Utah has to offer.

5 comments:

Court and Jill said...

Wee!! Can't wait to see you guys in a week.

Ben and Ashlee said...

Hey Michelle! I am so sad you guys moved away :( But I am glad that you are back near your family! yay!!! I hope that all goes well with your new adventure! :)

Shalie said...

Glad you are excited to be back in UT! Hope you enjoy the move.

Amber Smith said...

I am glad you guys are finally back!
Good luck with your new job

Jessica J. said...

Oh I can't believe Ben is done... I know that sounds ridiculous since it has been six years, but you know how time always seems to fly when it is not you! I am excited to finally see you two and your beautiful little gal!