Update: Peyton is doing really well. She is a very smiley little girl who loves to be held. She is a great eater as you can tell by her belly. Ben has been working in Salt Lake City for the past 3 weeks and is really enjoying being an Orthodontist. We finally found a place to live but we don't move in until the first week of October. As for me I am enjoying life as a mom and preparing myself to run a half marathon in 3 weeks. Life's good!!!
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
She is beautiful Michelle! Glad things are going good for you in Utah. I miss seeing you at church. Good luck with your half marathon. I am impressed you are doing one so soon after having a baby. I ran one a few years ago but don't think I could do one right now. Hope it goes well for you!
Post a Comment