Saturday, October 9, 2010

I Did It!!!!

6 weeks ago my sister Christina asked me if I wanted to run a Half Marathon with her. At first I thought NO WAY because I had just had a baby who was 2 1/2 months old and I had never ran more than 2 miles. But in the end I agreed to run with her. It was an awesome experience. My goal was to run the whole Half Marathon (no walking) and I did it. I am so proud of myself.



Christina and I made these shirts to advertise for my husband. We had many comments from other runners. It was fun.

7 comments:

Dave and Christine said...

How awesome that you did that! Congratulations!

Kellie said...

Okay Michelle, you are so AWESOME!!! I can't believe you did that after just having a baby! Way to go. AND your baby is just the cutest thing I have EVER seen. Those blue eyes, serious? I love that you painted her nails pink. What a lucky girl to have you for a mom. AND how fun to be in Utah. I love and miss that place. I bet it feels great to be around family again!

Trisha said...

YAY! Congratulations MICHELLE!!! I'm super proud of you too! Good Job! And cute shirts :) Peyton is so adorable.

Amber Smith said...

Way to go that is so awesome! You look like you didn't even have a baby
And Peyton is looking more and more like a McCann

RileyandChristinaShaw said...

I'm way proud of you too:) Especially your sprint to the finish line, there was no way I could keep up with you:) (Lets do it again):)

The Child Family said...

GO you!!!! I can't believe you were able to accomplish such a feat with a 2 month old!!!!

stacey said...

way to go girls!! SO i have to tell you how funny i have a neighbor that asked me if i knew your family the other day and i said ya, she said everytime she sees me she thinks of chantee how funny huh! she had no idea i was friends with you and even knew chantee! Anyway you look great and baby girl is ADORABLE!! Miss ya