Guess: if it is a boy or girl
weight
day it will be born
I am still thinking of a prize for the winner....don't worry it will be good.
Hint: Peyton was born 4 weeks early and weighed 6lbs 2 ounces
My due date is May 31st
Frandsens
6 comments:
Boy
May 17
7lbs 6 oz
Boy
May 9th (my birthday, hint hint) ;)
7 lbs 2 oz
Girl
May 7
6. 13.
Okay, first of all SO sorry for not writing on your blog lately. I've been super busy. Second, CONGRATS on your second child coming and my vote is a BOY!!! Third, if your in Orem we need to go to lunch and catch up one day. reenabostock@gmail.com
Girl
May 13th
6 lbs. 9oz.
Congratulations, Michelle! I am so excited for you and your cute little family! So glad things are going so well! I have no idea how you are waiting to find out the gender! That would be torture to me! I'd want to paint and pick out material, sew blankets and shop! But hey, you can do all that later! This way is so exciting! Good Luck!
My guess...A Girl!
May 11
7 lbs. 1 oz
Post a Comment