Thursday, February 7, 2008
Ok, first of all I want everybody to know that Michelle is the one choosing the pinks and stuff for the background, now that my manliness is intact.... I have been surprised at how fast some people have found our blog. Apparently I have some stalkers from high school that look me up in their spare time. I like it though. I have spent the last week in a dental clinic in the ghetto in Cincinnati. Seriously, not even the pizza guy will deliver there, not even in the daytime. I didn't think it was that bad, but whatever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Haha I'm not gonna lie...that's pretty funny. I'm pretty impressed that you even post on the blog Ben. Mike just makes fun of me everytime I post something on ours! :) So nice work...even though it is pink ;)
Way to go guys. Loved your personality and celebrity quizes. Cute pix, too.
Ben you are hilarious. I love the blog though and it's good to see you both posting. Hope all is going well. We need to get together soon.
Hey Guys,
It has been forever. Holding up the dental office,Ben and Cordray's office for Michelle. I am so glad that you left a comment on my blog. How are you guys. I miss ya. But not the cold. Has been in the 70's this week in AZ.
Amy
Hey you guys, glad to see you have joined the blogging world. Now we can keep in touch. Congrats on your upcoming move. Sounds like fun. That's so cool you're doing Orthodontics. Maybe now you can get Trev some new braces since he never wore his retainer.:) Just kidding.
Hey bro and sis! I am glad you are blogging so I can keep myself out of the black hole of Frandsen communication. Love you guys!
Hi guys! I've read your post a long time ago, but am just barely getting around to commenting! Ben, good luck with these final weeks of school! Cute sister pics at the bottom michelle. You're a babe! Keep posting. I love staying in touch this way. Fun to see pics of you guys.
Post a Comment