Sunday, April 13, 2008
Ben and Michelle + One in heaven
I've been approached by a couple of people lately who were wondering how I've been doing. It's been a year now since the loss of our baby girl. The thing that helps me whenever I am feeling sad is remembering how beautiful she was and how it felt to hold her in my arms and knowing that one day I will be able to hold her again. I still think of her everyday. I am so grateful for having so many people in my life who have helped me more than they probably realize. From phone calls, flowers, cards, or just a smile. Ben and I love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
what a great attitude! (((hugs)))
Michelle--You're great. You really are! You are one strong woman, that's for sure. I admire you so much! Have a great day.
Michelle, I adore everything about you. Way to be strong and at least we do know that we will be with those again that are here for only a moment. What an amazing blessing it is to just know that. You are such an amazing lady and I also admire you.
Michelle you made me cry. You are so strong and seriously so amazing. Isn't it so comforting to know that families are forever. Thank you for sharing such a personal testimony.
Thanks girls!! You guys are so nice.
We love you tons and are thinking of you especially at this time. You guys are amazing - and amazingly cute. Love the caricature, too.
Love you lots. I'll bet she was so beautiful...
Post a Comment