Monday, April 21, 2008
I hate my car!!!!!
I drove my car for more than 50 miles for the first time since I got it fixed last year and on the way back it overheated, again. Worst timing ever! This is already a stressful week with boards this weekend, plus all of the expensive things that are coming up we have to pay for, now this. I had to pay a ton of money for the tow truck, now I don't know what I am going to do with my car. Michelle wants to sell it because she is sick and tired of not being able to rely on it. She wants to get scooters (cheaper gas). I guess we'll see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
im telling walkie you said that
Get the scooters!!! That'd be awesome!
You have to get scooters. Those things would be a blast and I can see you guys scootin around in your helmets.
Whatever...get motorcycles! Or get one with a side car so that Michelle can drive Ben around in it.
Michelle, this is lezlee! I just wanted to say hi and that I love your blog. It was nice to get caught up on your life! I miss seeing you guys! I hope all is well and love to check in every once and awhile!
I vote for the scooters. Plus it will always remind you of the cruise every time you get on them.
Post a Comment