Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Many Looks of PORTER





Many of you know that I am obsessed with my dog Porter. He is like a child to me. Ben thinks that I spoil him too much. Porter acts like a baby, he always has to have a pillow when he sleeps. Porter gets excited whenever I get ready to put his clothes on. He also will not go to the bathroom out in the rain (because he doesn't like the mud). Porter always has to sleep under a blanket and sleep right on us. He loves to be held and gets extremely jealous if I hold another child. One time I babysat Sofie and I let her play with something that I never let Porter touch and the next day he chewed it up. That was the first and last time he ever chewed anything. It was pretty funny.



We just got new phones this week. This is what we have been dealing with all week. They are so much fun because they have Wi-Fi and email. Plus new phones mean new games. Mine is the one with Porter on the screen (obviously).




4 comments:

Laura said...

i keep telling nate we need a dog! too cute!!

Stephanie Johnson said...

That is sooo cute. That is hilarious that he gets jealous. I sure am going to miss little porter.

Angie said...

I'm so glad that you Michelle, understand how our little dogs are like children to us. I love the outfits that you have for Porter. I am grateful that I am not the only one in the world that dresses my dog up. I am totally 110% on your side. Nothing wrong with how much we love our little pups. Ang

Ariel said...

Hiii-larious.
I linked to you from lezlee's blog. I'll have to put you on my blog.