Friday, May 16, 2008

Surprise Shower for Melanie


My good friend Melanie is having a baby boy in June. Stephanie, Lori and I decided to throw her a surprise shower at "PF Changs". It turned out great!



I just wanted to thank everyone for coming. I especially wanted to thank Kristy Gailey for bringing the balloons and Joseline for making the bootie cupcakes.


Girls At Work!!!

As Many of you know, I have been working as a Orthodontic assistant for 31/2 years. I have loved working with these women and I am sad to say that Monday May 19th will be my last day of work here in Ohio because Ben and I are getting ready to move to Kansas City in June. I want you girls to know that I love you and I will never forget how loving you girls have been to me. I also want to thank my boss Dr. Cordray for all he has done for me.






2 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Your post is so organized. I love it.

Angie said...

That's so nice of you guys to throw a surprise shower for Mel. I bet she loved it. One thing I notice Michelle is how photogenic you are in every single picture. I don't think you could ever take a bad picture. Angie