Friday, June 6, 2008

Dr. Benjamin Frandsen



The day finally came!!! Ben graduated from Dental School at the top of his class. It was a wonderful graduation and I just wanted everyone to know that I am so proud of him. His Mom, Dad, brothers and Dev came to Ohio for the celebration. It was really fun to see them.


It was also a really sad day. We said our goodbyes to all of our wonderful friends. Lori, Steph and Mel, I want you guys to know that I love you guys. Thanks for being such great friends.





After graduation we went to New York with Ben's family. We went to Palmyra and saw the Sacred Grove, the Hill Cumorah and then we went to Fayette and saw the Whitmer home were the church was organized. Then next day we went to Niagara falls and to Kirtland. It was a lot of driving but it was worth it. I thought it was a wonderful experience.


Sad but true, I said my goodbyes to my co-workers and Boss. They had a farewell lunch for me which was wonderful. I am really sad to be leaving and am going to miss them. I wanted to let Kim and Erin know that I love them and I wanted to thank them for always being there for me through all the hard times. Thanks guys!!!

6 comments:

Lyndsi said...

HOORAY! Congrats Ben & Michelle! Michelle...You are so dang cute, You look perfect in every one of those pictures! It sounds like it was a fun week and I'm sad that we weren't there :( How nice of your work to throw you a farewell lunch! Hope to see you soon!

John and Jennifer Smart said...

Congratulations Ben and Michelle. You guys are so cute in the graduation picture. Michelle you look so pretty. I didn't know you did all those things. Sounds like tons of fun. I miss you guys a ton.

Court and Jill said...

Good job Ben and Michelle!! You guys are awesome. Good luck with your move...moving is never fun...just a bunch of hard work. Hope you love your new town.

Angie said...

Congrats to Ben, but we were really sad to see you guys leave. We hope you found something in Kansas and you'll have to show pictures if you get a loft or not. Hope everything else is going well.

Stephanie Johnson said...

I miss you guys sooo much. Sofie keeps saying "ben and shell's house" it just breaks my heart. So I know you don't have internet yet but when you do get some picutres of your house up I can't wait to see it. We are having trouble finding a half way decent house here for our price range so we are jelous.

Tami said...

Congratulations Ben! Where are you guys moving to next?