Saturday, June 21, 2008
It has been a while!!!!
It has been a while since my last post because things have been crazy. We are currently in Utah picking up our new car which we are driving to Kansas City, Missouri tomorrow. Ben starts Orthodontic School on July 1st at UMKC (the Universtiy of Missouri at Kansas City). We found a house to rent which is more money then we planned on spending but it is in a great location and very close to a certain Orthodontic office that I hope to get a job at. My interview is this coming Friday so wish me luck. We currently don't have internet in Missouri so when I do I will post some pictures of our new place and our new vehicle. As for now I just want to leave saying hello to all my loved ones still in Ohio. Congrats Melanie on having a beautiful baby boy. I also want to say hello to my girls at Dr Cordray's office. I miss everyone terribly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
good luck with the job interview! I am glad that you guys found a place.
Karen
You are supposed to call your friends when in Utah. Geesh. Hope Kansas City is wonderful for you.
It was so great to see you guys while you were visiting. Mike and I agreed on the way home that we wish you guys lived closer because it's we love hanging out with you! I hope your trip back home was okay and that Porter was feeling better and didn't make too much of a mess... :) Love ya!
I miss you Michelle. Sofie still asks about you and Ben. It breaks my heart. I will have to call you this week so she can say hi. I can't wait to see pictures. We still don't have a place rented yet. Hopefully soon I am getting sick of looking. It's like you have to spend more than you wanted to get a 1/2 way decent place.
Love ya and miss ya
new car, new house, new school, new job, new city...wow!! we miss you!!
Hey Michelle! It was so good to hear from you. We seriously miss you guys also. You look so perfect and beautiful...how do you do it? And congratulations Ben on becoming a doctor. That is such an amazing accomplishment for you both. Take care!
Best of luck. You are almost there!
Post a Comment