Thursday, July 3, 2008

New Job

I am excited right now because my job interview went great. I will be working for Dr. Burleson as an Orthodontic Assistant (same as what I did in OHIO). His office is really high-tec and fairly new. Click on this web site to view the office: http://www.burlesonortho.com/tour.html
I am actually excited to start working again. I am bored out of my mind at home. Everything finally feels like it is falling into place. We are really liking Missouri, the weather here is unpredictable. Ben is really enjoying his Ortho residency. He found out 3 days ago that he was accepted into the Masters program which means the school is going to pay for his tuition (yahh!!). Plus they will give him a little extra money (everything helps). We still don't have internet so I can't put pictures up yet. But when we do get ready for many many pictures. I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe 4th of July. Love Michelle

7 comments:

Lyndsi said...

Yay Michelle! Congratulations on your job! I'm so glad that it worked out for you. And congrats to Ben on the tuition...that is awesome. You guys are blessed! I'm glad everything is going good!

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Congrats on your new job. Glad you're getting settled! Hope you are well!

Scott and Melanie said...

Congrats Michelle!! Our house didn't sell, so bummer! Things have been crazy trying to get everything packed up. We leave tomorrow. I sure miss you & Ben. I hope everything continues to go well for you! love ya!

Laura said...

wow...congrats!!!

Poppa said...

I am so happy that you got the job! Congratulations! I can only think that your new boss will be sick when you leave him in two years.

emilyy said...

Congrats on the new job. Are you guys liking your new place? We miss seeing you around.

sorensens said...

Congratulations on the new job. The office looks really great. I am excited to see some pictures of you guys in your new place.