Sunday, July 20, 2008

Busy Week for Ben!!!


I thought I would let everyone see what Ben has been up to so far during his Orthodontic Residency. He has spent over 12 hours bending straight wires into shapes like shown below. Not only did they have to be certain dimensions but they also had to lay completely flat on the table. I tried to help him but I gave up because it is so hard. I think he did an excellent job as you can see.

This is a picture of me in my work attire. Instead of wearing scrubs, the Orthodontist I work for likes us to wear black dress pants a button up collared top with his logo embroidered on it and a white lab coat at all times while working on patients.


Here is a of picture of the building of were I work. It is in a really nice shopping area.

5 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Holy cow that is like artwork Ben has created. Are you sad you aren't wearing scrubs or dod you like being a little more dressy? Can't wait to see you hope that it all works out.

Dave and Christine said...

Michelle I love the work attire. The white coat sounds so professional. Do you miss the scrubs?

I remember when I was a kid I would try to bend paperclips into little shapes to put on pretend braces. I didn't realize orthodonists really had to do that. How funny!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

WOW! That's quite the talent to possess! Looks like your hubby will be a great Orthodontist!
Congrats on your job working with an orthodontist! Love the outfit! You look super professional all dressed up!

Angie said...

Hi Michelle and Ben. You have updated alot so I just got caught up on everything. You guys look hotter than ever, especially you
Michelle. I love the house you are renting. How is Porter taking to the new home? I'm glad to see you guys are doing so good. Ben, great job on your bending of the wires. It looks like some sort or weird language from an Indian tribe. We miss you guys.

Schmid Family said...

Yep, you have officially become a "wire bender" haha.

Hope you guys are having fun.

John