Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!


I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my beautiful wife. She turned 26 today and is hotter than ever. I LOVE you!

For her birthday I took her out to dinner at "The Capital Grill" (a super exspensive steak house). This steak was the best steak I have ever had (it doesn't look like much but it was delicious).

15 comments:

Poppa said...

I just want to add my warmest wishes for a Happy Birthday!

We love you Michelle. You are the best.

Laura said...

Happy Birthday, Michelle!

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Happy Birthday! Oh, to be 26 again!

Adam and Dev said...

Happy Birthday Michelle- and good job Ben for taking her out for a fun birthday! :)

Lyndsi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!!! We hope it was the best yet! Looks like you had a lot of fun celebrating! We love you :)

emilyy said...

Happy B-day Michelle!!!

Schmid Family said...

Happy Birthday, Michelle. I hope all is well with you and Ben. We miss ya.

DaveG said...

Happy Birthday Michelle!!!! What a nice hubby to bring you out to get a good steak.

David and Kristi Gailey said...

Happy Birthday Michelle! We miss you guys.

Court and Jill said...

Happy Birthday Michelle!!!! I'm with Ben, you're a babe! (in a sisterly sort of way, of course!)

Angie said...

Michelle, I'm sorry I just read that it was your birthday. I hope you had a wonderful day, which I'm sure you did looking at the pictures. You look like one hot lady. Happy late birthday.

Julie M. said...

HEY! Happy belated Birthday! :) You look gorgeous and it's fun to see what you're up to!

Ben and Michelle said...

Thanks everyone!!!

Tiffi said...

Happy Birthday Bell:) You look beautiful.

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous birthday and have a very sweet husband! You are a gorgeous girl!! Super photo genic!!!!