Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lots & Lots of PICTURES!!!


Ben's first day of Orthodontic School.

We went to Denver, Colorado last month to visit my prego sister Caroline. It was so fun seeing her. She is one beautiful pregnant woman. Ben and I went hiking in "The Garden of the Gods" in Colorado Springs. It was absolutely wonderful.

Richard and Lori Luff came and visited us while we were in Utah last month. We played some crazy guitar hero. Scott Lee stopped by at our house in Missouri last Sunday on his way to Arizona. It was so much fun seeing our friends. I really miss them.

While we were in Utah we went wake boarding in Mantua. Ben and I got some sick air (well just Ben).

These are pictures of us in Utah last month at the Logan pool with my cute sisters.
Me chilling with my sisters at my parents house. I wish I was able to go home more often. I love seeing my sisters, miss you guys.
While I was in Utah I decided to give my nephew Boston a buzz cut. He cried the whole entire time. But it was worth it because of how cute he looks.

We went up to the mountains in Utah and had a camp fire and found a sweet swing.
My dad on fathers day. We bought him a fishing pole which he loved. My hot husband and Boston chillin.
My sister Jennifer and her 6 month old son Joshua. He is the happiest babyI have ever seen. He is always smiling. Soooo cute!!

My two nephews.
My mom and me in Utah. Dinner with my family at a delicious mexican restaurant.


Here are a couple pictures of our new place in Missouri. We are renting a house which we love. It has two bedrooms and two full bathrooms, a bonus room, a living/dinning room and kitchen. Plus it has a two car garage and a screened in patio. I didn't post any pictures of the bedrooms or bathrooms due to them being pretty dirty in the pictures. My favorite thing about the house is that the master bathroom has two sinks (hooray). I just realized that I haven't taken any pictures our new Nissan Murano so when I do I'll post them.
Ben and I are enjoying living in Missouri. It is very lonely though. I miss everyone very much.

11 comments:

Scott and Melanie said...

Great pictures Michelle!! It looks like you had such a fun time visiting Utah. I'm happy to see pictures of your sweet place! Thanks again for letting Scott stay there! You two are awesome. I miss you!

Laura said...

wow, you're house is awesome!! how fun! you, of course, are gorgeous in ever single picture. looks like you guys had tons of fun!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Um your house looks sooo nice. I think I would love that porch. It looks like it was sooo fun in Utah-and I am so jelous you got to see the Luffs and Scott. Hopefully we will get to see you soon.

Poppa said...

Thanks for all the great pictures. Nice pad! Miss you guys.

Poppa

Lyndsi said...

Michelle your house is SO CUTE!!! I love it! It's so nice. Also, I love the "first day of school" picture of Ben. It's cute that you took a picture of him! I can't wait to see you guys again! Are you coming for Matt's wedding?

sorensens said...

Nice pictures. Your place looks really great.

Court and Jill said...

Your house looks like it will be great! So sad we didn't see you while you were in UT. Darn! Maybe at Matt's Wedding????

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

I wondered if you had moved because I didn't see you in the halls during church anymore! :) Glad to hear that you made it safe to a new state!

Keep in touch!

David and Kristi Gailey said...

Your house looks awesome. I like all the pictures. We miss you guys. So we have not sold our place yet. Dave is staying at Ryan's parents house in Cincinnati and the kids and I are still in Columbus. It REALLY stinks. Hopefully our condo will sell soon so we can get a place of our own in Cincinnati.

Tiffi said...

Bell I left you a real long comment let me know if you got it. miss you and hope the best for you and Ben
Love tiffi
www.brooksandtiffani.blogspot.com

cjnielson said...

Love your blog Michelle!! It is so good to be able to catch up with you through pics and comments! Keep in touch!