Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekend at the Lake


This past weekend we went to "The Lake Of The Ozarks". A fellow Ortho Resident invited us to his aunts lake house. We had a blast! It was very relaxing and all around fun.

There was one house on the lake that looked like a castle. It even had a draw bridge.

Ben fishing with Jerry (he was the owner of the lake house). He was the nicest guy.




Here are some pictures of us hanging out with Pam, Sally, Blake and Claire.

Gross BUG! A huge bug flew in on Ben's chest. Everyone was afraid to touch it but not Ben. What a brave man I have. :)

4 comments:

Tiffi said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Hope your having lots of it

Annie said...

I'm so glad you're getting to know fun people. What a great lake trip. Also, you are so dang cute in that cowboy hat!

Annie said...

P.S. I just wanted to clarify that I was talking about Michelle in the cowboy hat. Don't want anyone getting the wrong idea.

Stephanie Johnson said...

Looks fun- the cow girl hat reminds me of the Tim Mcgraw concert we went to-