Monday, August 25, 2008

5 Year Anniversary


This past week Ben and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary. I can't believe its been 5 years already. We went out to dinner and went to a Royals baseball game. While we were at the baseball game a bird pooped on my camera (gross). At least the poop didn't land on me. It was actually pretty funny!! These past five years have been a lot of fun. We have had our ups and downs. Downs being the loss of our daughter. Looking back, I know that this experience brought Ben and I so much closer. I love you Ben and I can't wait to spend another five years with you.

13 comments:

Lyndsi said...

Happy Anniversary you two! That's quite the accomplishment :) You guys seem just as in love as newlyweds and I love it!

Court and Jill said...

Happy Anniversary guys!!

Adam and Dev said...

Happy Anniversary! Can't wait to see you guys again. . .and I am glad you had humor about the bird poop. . . gross! Funny story though :)

Dave and Christine said...

Happy 5 years!

Laura said...

Happy 5th!

Trisha said...

Happy Anniversary! I wish we lived closer so I could SEE you! Come and visit DC ok?

Julie M. said...

Hooray for 5 years! You'll have to tell me what happened, I didn't know you lost a daughter. I'm so sorry! And I was looking at your pictures and noticed Ruth in one, I LOVE that girl! Anyway, it's so good to see you!!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are such an awesome couple! It sounds like you had a fun day and it wouldn't be the same without the bird poop!!! So funny!

emilyy said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I think the bird was just trying to give you a gift to celebrate.

theSwensenFamily said...

You guys are such a beautiful couple! Happy Anniversary! May you have many more years of marriage bliss! Love all of your pictures on your blog! You are so beautiful, Michelle! Miss you guys!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Nasty that a bird pooped on your camera! THey have quite the aim! Happy Anniversary!

Amber Smith said...

Congrats on being married for 5 years. It is crazy how fast time flys by. It was good to see your family at Juliets Quincenera. And it is good to see how well you are doing.

Angie said...

Happy 5 years you guys. We miss you. Think of you often.