Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Girls at Work




Here are some pictures of the girls I work with. They are such fun ladies and they are so sweet. This past weekend we went out to dinner at a comedy club. It was a blast! Ben was gone all weekend. He went to Michigan for a Orthodontic convention. He really enjoyed himself. I think the funnest part was seeing his good friend Spencer Johnson who is an Ortho Resident at Oklahoma City. I can't wait until this coming weekend because Stephanie Johnson and Sofie are coming to visit Ben and I for a couple of days. I hope everyone is doing well!

5 comments:

Angie said...

You look really cute MIchelle. Sounds like you are starting to enjoy Kansas and that's so great that you get to visit with Steph and Sophie. Tell her I say hi. At least you like who you work with so that's good.

Laura said...

How fun that Stephanie gets to come visit! Looks like you work with some fun people.

Stephanie Johnson said...

You are a perfect fit in an office of pretty girls I can't wait to see you.

Tiffi said...

Hey michelle
I was just looking at christina's photos and Richard and Julie are for one so big and Dang CUTE!!!
That is so fun that all you girls wore the same dress on you 15 b-day and you mom has all the pics in her living room. Boston is so cute. And thenthere was a pic of Christina stand in the known pos. of Side ways. She does not look prego but is she if so tell her congrats. Miss you Love Tif

Trisha said...

Michelle:)
Hey Beautiful- looks like things are going good with your new place and job. We're back in DC now for Z's last year of school (yay!).
I wish we lived closer...It would be SO fun to see you again!