Sunday, September 14, 2008

Team Smile






On Friday we went to a "Team Smile" dinner with our friends Herman and Shauntel (she works with me). Team Smile is a program that does free Dental work for underpriviledged kids. Some of the Kansas City Chiefs players help sponsor this program. The starting quarter back, the punter, running back and center were all at the dinner. We had a really good time!!

Hey everyone, check out this link. It is hilarious! It's called
"Fred goes to the Dentist".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi7TM87ksDI

We love and miss you all.

2 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

That's a good name for all those beautiful smiles- so were you guys sad about that game last night as if missing my friends on a game day wasn't bad enough they had to go and get whooped. Well I guess I can't say I am too suprised though.

The Lyons said...

We had so much fun with you two! I am so glad you moved here and we've become such great friends!!!Too bad the Chiefs lost today:(