Sunday, September 21, 2008

Poll Question



For the past 7 years Ben has had a goatee. Mainly because I like facial hair on men. Ben decided to shave it off last week. I was so sad!! But I guess he still looks good.
I wanted to take a poll: Please give me your honest opinion:
Yes or No goatee

15 comments:

Court and Jill said...

I actually like the no goatee look, but maybe that's just because it's new. Don't be mad Michelle!!! Maybe if he didn't have a goatee for the last 5 years, then he grew one, I would be saying that I like the goatee better!!! Ya know?

SKIPR said...

i actually am surprised to say that i think i LIKE the goatee:)

big cajones said...

my honest opinion is he looks like a moron either way. hey...just being honest

big cajones said...

the real question should be.. should ben keep shaving his legs? give the people what they want, michelle. geez

Tiffi said...

YES!!! Bell your got a hottie!!!

Tiffi said...

Had to leave another one. Izzy is so pretty I just looked at Carolines pictures. Shes so dang funny!!! I liked the 20 mins before and 20 after. Yep thats Caroline for us. I love it!!! How are you? Miss you Love Tif

Lyndsi said...

Both look good but I'm leaning more toward the goatee :)

Stephanie Johnson said...

Well you already know I am a no facial hair kind of girl and it is kind of hard to tell which is better because Ben's hair on his head is a little longer in the goatee picture so I get a little thrown off- seriously I am a big condeseur of men's hair :)

The Child Family said...

Hey Michelle!! I was so excited to hear from you. Sorry it took me so long to get back, we went on vacation and I didn't see your post in time to get back to you before you left.
Tell Caroline congrats for me, that is such a cute baby!!!
And as for your poll question; he looks older with the goatee, but more sophisticated without :)

Laura said...

100% both!

The Lyons said...

51% with, 49% without:) He looks great either way!!!

David and Kristi Gailey said...

He looks like a pedophile either way:) Miss you guys. Hope all is well. Dave

Angie said...

Girlie with goat, girlie without goat. 2 cute + 2 Be = 4 Gotten

Trisha said...

I say no- he looks a little more mature I think. He looks good either way, so whatever he likes best I guess!

Ben and Michelle said...

You can pull off both, but I am gonna say no goaty.