Thursday, October 2, 2008

Our Little One Turned 4!!


On September 30th Porter had his 4th birthday. You may be thinking that we are a little nutty for throwing him a party, but he is like a child to us. His cake was delicious if I may say so. It looks like I made it out of poop but it is actually a bone made out of "no bake cookie dough".

13 comments:

Scott and Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Porter! We miss you all! It's a great day to have a birthday by the way!

SKIPR said...

happy b-day portie!!

Schmid Family said...

Too cute. Happy Birthday to Porter!

The Lyons said...

LOL!!! You are too cute;O Happy 4th birthday Porter. We will have to go to the doggie park again soon to celebrate!!!

emilyy said...

That picture is adorable. Happy B-day Porter. I remember when you first got him, he's so cute.

theSwensenFamily said...

Happy Birthday, Porter! Love the cake! I'm glad you celebrated in style!

Preeces said...

There is nothing better than a poo log for a party! Miss ya, M.

Court and Jill said...

That is hilarious! Glad you clarified about the cake, because honestly I was wondering....he he. Happy B-day Porter. You're our favorite dog!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday to Porter. I can't believe he is 4. Missy wishes her boyfriend was still here. She misses him.

Lori said...

How cute. happy birthday porter! Only 4 in human years, yet 28 in doggie years, you're older than Michelle!

The Child Family said...

so, did he blow out the candles and eat the cake? happy birthday Porter :) I think it's great to throw birthday parties for pets, they need a special day too.

Stephanie Johnson said...

Happy birthday porter!

Tiffi said...

Happy Birthday Porter