I tag Stephanie Johnson, Jaime Child, Trisha Champlin, Tiffani Hansen and Shauntel Lyons.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Tagged
Annie Scoresby tagged me; here are the rules. Go to your pictures and go to the 6th folder. Open up the 6th picture and post it. This picture is a fountain that is right on the ocean side at Old San Juan. I love this picture because it reminds me of how much fun Ben and I had in Puerto Rico this past spring break. Puerto Rico is so beautiful and I strongly urge everyone to visit sometime.
I tag Stephanie Johnson, Jaime Child, Trisha Champlin, Tiffani Hansen and Shauntel Lyons.
I tag Stephanie Johnson, Jaime Child, Trisha Champlin, Tiffani Hansen and Shauntel Lyons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hmmm...this could be interesting;) I will go check out my folder now! See ya manana!!!
I will have to work on this- I just did a post and it took me way to long so maybe I will do this tommorow- thanks for thinking of me
Post a Comment