Ben and I went to Nebraska this past weekend to visit Trent, Holly (Ben's sister), and all the kids. We had so much fun!!! I think that the pictures speak for themselves.
hey your trip looks like you had so much fun! I really like your yellow shirt. Krew is my sisters baby he is pretty cute I went and saw him yestarday in the hospital. Brooklin is so much fun if you guy come home this winter again and you have time let find time to do something. Ill take work off if I need to. Have fun love ya tiffy
8 comments:
Looks like you guys had so much fun! Those pictures of MaoMao crack me up! She is so funny :)
has anyone else taken time to look at mao mao's face in her pictures? what is up with that little girl?
Michelle! i havent seen you forever! i say you on tiff's list! I hope you are doing great! We need to catch up!!
I love that you two are 'kids at heart'!!! Great job at kickboxing tonight btw!!!:) See ya tomorrow!
Looks like a lot of fun! Love the pictures at the park! You make me want to go right now and play!! Cute pics!
we had such a fun time with you guys! thanks for coming up to entertain us for a while!
hey your trip looks like you had so much fun! I really like your yellow shirt. Krew is my sisters baby he is pretty cute I went and saw him yestarday in the hospital. Brooklin is so much fun if you guy come home this winter again and you have time let find time to do something. Ill take work off if I need to. Have fun love ya tiffy
Those are cute pictures. Is it family or friends?
Post a Comment