Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween





For Halloween Ben decided to go as a OSU football player. I shaved his hair into a Mohawk. Pretty sexy huh!!! Obviously we miss OSU and all our friends.




These two pictures are for Holly, Jill and Lindsay. After hours upon hours we finally finished the Noah's Ark puzzle. It was ridiculously hard. You girls will have to try it over Christmas.


Employee Appreciation Day!!!
My fabulous boss this weekend told us that we had a training meeting. So we all showed up pretty sad that we had to go into work over the weekend. When we all arrived a limo pulled up to take us all to a spa where we got manicures and pedicures. After the spa he gave us each $100.00 that we had to spend on ourselves. So we all went shopping. After our shopping spree the limo picked us up and we had a wonderful lunch. I could get used to this!!!

10 comments:

Court and Jill said...

The puzzle! I can't believe you finished it...it looked like a hard one. Looks awesome...we'll have to do more puzzles at Christmas. It's kind of addicting!

big cajones said...

ben... you are such a waldo

Poppa said...

Wow! What a boss! I am impressed with the limo service.

And...way to go on the puzzle.

I have no comment on Ben's appearance for halloween.

Shalie said...

You guys look awesome! And that puzzle looks really complicated, I am impressed! It was good to hear from you, we aren't in UT. we are living up near Spokane, WA and I LOVE it up here! What are you guys up to?

Holly and the Gang said...

Your Boss rocks! And so does the puzzle-Way to go you two!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Glad to hear that you miss OSU! That's quite the mowhawk!

I bet everyone wishes that they had your boss! I would love to get spoiled like that!

The Child Family said...

WOW what an awesome boss!!! you two look so cute for HAlloween

stacey said...

hey its ok it was almost 3 1/2 yrs ago he got in a 4-wheeling accident with one of my other brothers so totally sudden and unexpected. It's been hard my family has kinds fallen apart at the seams since, but we're dealing! Thank you for your message, crazy how alot of us that grew up together lost a loved one! No matter what role that person played in your life, a mom, a brother or a child it changes your life completely after they are gone! I'm very sorry that you lost your little one too! I hope you still have days that are good and you can still smile and find joy in your life I love ya and miss ya!!

Tiffi said...

you have such a fun boss I bet that you love working there.
You look HOT as a sexy HOt chick for halloween:) miss ya

oh ya WHAT A PUZZLE way to go!!!

Red Rock Motors Inc. said...

Ben and Michelle,

I found your blog on Jill's. So good to keep up on what all of the cousin's are up to!