Sunday, November 16, 2008

NKOTB


NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK (Then & Now)

I would like to start by saying that before going to the New Kids on the Block concert last week I was NOT a fan. But now.... seriously....it was the best concert I have ever been to and I love NKOTB!!!!! I went with 3 cute girls- Angel, me, Shauntel & Carrie.

They have a new song called "SUMMERTIME". Check it out- You will LOVE IT!!!

7 comments:

Laura said...

the summertime video is on at the gym every day when i go. i am a huge new kids fan...and i am so jealous of you right now!!

The Lyons said...

Welcome to the 'other' side!!! LOL! I am glad you LOVE them too! I heart Jordan forever!:)

Stephanie Johnson said...

inLook like fun. It must of been really good to be better than the Faith Hill- TIm Mcgraw concert- j/k. can't wait to see you!!

Shalie said...

I went to a NKOTB concert when I was in 5 th grade! I had a HUGE crush on Donny. I think I still do, especially after seeing him act in Band of Brothers! Looks like a fun night!

The Child Family said...

I went to a NKOTB concert when I was 8 years old in California, it's the only REAL concert I've ever been to. I loved them then, but I haven't heard any of their new stuff. did they sing any old songs?
I'm glad you had fun

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Um, WHAT? Where have I been? I must be totally out of it. I haven't even heard NKOTB mentioned since 6th grade. I still actually have two of their old CD's. Who knew?

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

YOu acutally went to their concert! How fun!!!! I never was old enought to get into the group, but after listening to their song, they sound GOOD!!!!