The cutest twins (Peter & Isaac)
The Johnson's
So this Thanksgiving Ben and I had the whole week off so we decided to road trip. We left on Sunday and drove 5 hours to Oklahoma City to visit our good friends the Johnsons. Then the next morning we drove 3 1/2 hours to Dallas, Texas to visit Ben's sister Kim. Her and her husband have the cutest set of twins -Peter & Isaac. We had a blast. After three days in Dallas we drove back to Oklahoma City to spend Thanksgiving with the Johnsons. It was a lot of driving but we enjoyed every minute of our trip. Love you guys (Thanks for letting us visit).



11 comments:
How fun! You look so cute Michelle...but that's no surprise! I'm counting down the days until Christmas! It's gonna be so fun!
that looks like so much fun!!!! Lots if driving, but sometimes that's the best part :)
Sounds like the two of you had fun. I always like taking road trips with my hubby. You look great by the way, as always. How have you been? Hey, if you are ever in the north texas area let me know. I live an hour north of DFW and I would love to catch up or something. Take care!!
Oh, I remember road trips with no kids, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT!!! It will never be peaceful in your car again after the kids come :)
What a fun thanksgiving holiday!
Those twins are adorable! I am glad you guys had an awesome Thanksgiving! You look beautiful Michelle as always!
You guys are troopers, that is a ton of driving!! Cute pics!!
I love Road Trips!!! It sounds like you two had a ton of fun. You look so cute in your pictures. You two are an adorable couple. Happy Holidays!
Reena
I'm so jelous!
You look so pretty in your pictures. Hope all is well call me when you get here in town love ya always
Sounds like a fun thanksgiving. hey will you send me your new address. email me at emily_yeates@yahoo.com
hope you guys had fun- and it's good we get to see you soon too! :)
Post a Comment