Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Izzy Fe Powell


I just had the funniest weekend. I flew out last Friday morning to Colorado to visit my big sister Caroline who had a beautiful BABY girl two months ago. Izzy is the perfect baby. Playing with her this weekend has made me very baby hungry. Who knows maybe I'll give into having a little one soon. Thanks for having me over Caroline!!!! Just to clarify- We are NOT having a baby anytime soon.

11 comments:

The Lyons said...

She is beautiful!!! I think you should give in:)

big cajones said...

wait till you hang out with the nieces and nephews at christmas for a few days again.. then decide

Lyndsi said...

GIVE IN! GIVE IN!

Court and Jill said...

OK, she is adorable!!! and Josh's comment is making me laugh...

stacey said...

what a cute little girl!! Yes we live in salt lake i'm actually planning on seeing tiff this weekend so lets definately get together when you come that would be GREAT! here's my cell # 435-764-7822

Adam and Dev said...

what a cute baby! :)

The Child Family said...

she is so beautiful!!!! And look at caroline, he looks AMAZING for just having a baby, I'm officially jealous of you skinny beautiful McCann girls (I always have been though :)
Have fun on the baby making stuff, keep us posted when it happens!!!!

Shalie said...

What a beautiful baby. It makes me baby hungry too, but, I've been baby hungry for a long time now!

Reena Bostock said...

She is absolutely adorable! Tell Caroline hello! Michelle you look amazing as usual! Take care and keep in touch!
REENA

Tiffi said...

Super cute I love to look at Izzy she is so pretty. Brooklin looks at the pictures of her and goes
"oohh toot beebee"
and yes she is very dermatic.
I think that we all should get togater too this holiday. Im so glad that you got to go to Caroline's tell her hi
love ya tiffi
p.s. i just knew that if i started bogging i would find our swim team sometime looks like we did

Anonymous said...

Caroline's little girl is very cute she must be about the same age as our daughter Sienna. she was born sept. 5th. So thanks for finding our blog it is good to hear from you its fun to see where everyone is and what they are doing these days. Keep in touch.
Adam