
This Christmas was the first christmas in many years that everyone in my family was in Utah. So we decided to take a family picture because it will probably be another couple years before we are all together again. Don't I have a cute family!!!
My 2 nephews: Boston (Christina's son) & Joshua (Jennifer's son)
My little family
McCann Girls!!!!
Juliette, Christina, Chantee, Mom, Jennifer, Me & Caroline
I had lots of fun visiting family in Utah. It was pretty hard to leave Utah and come back to "real life" here in Missouri. But oh well. Ben only has 1 1/2 years left in his Orthodontic residency so I am counting down the days. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas break!! Miss you



14 comments:
It was great to see you guys over the break...when you guys are here, Mike and I always comment about how fun it would be if you lived closer...maybe someday! Glad you made it home safe :)
hey Ben and Michelle, do you remember me? -Kori Martin? I found your blog thru Carol (my sista) who has Steve and Kim's blog on her site. You guys look great, we need to keep in contact. my blog is ridgesrock.blogspot.com
Is it okay if I add you to my blog? let me know!
I'm so jealous you were in Utah with your family! You all look great. It's exciting to see how much your family has grown. Your nieces and nephews look absolutely adorable. Glad to see you had such a good time. Happy 2009! Take care!
Reena
It was way fun to see you guys...and I love the family picture! Have fun in Missouri and we'll probably see you sometime in summer...right? :)
Your family pics are beautiful with all that snow! WOW! I would love to be in Utah right now!!!!
Love the picture of all the gorgeous girls in your famiy too! How fun to go back and visit! IT was hard for me to come back to Ohio when we went to visit in September.
LOVE IT!!!!
You all look So dang CUTE!!!
Everyone of you is a dang HOT mAmA!
Really fun picture though. Sorry you had to return back home.
Love Ya LOts
Tiffi
so I was just on Christinas sight...So Beautiful!!! Her little girl is so pretty! And she has such a cute belly 10 months prego. Just a Ball. I saw a picture of the girls being silly and I just love how your family is so much fun!!! You guys haven't changed at all. I felt really bad that you weren't in the picture:( Im sorry that you live so far from you family:( All the time and love you have given Ben for his dreams (i guess there yours too) I hope you two can move closer if that is what you want and ... or... maybe we all can move to you and Ben. Now that's an idea.
Miss ya lots
Miss your fam.
Say hi to porter and ben
love tiffi
I can't believe how grown up your family is, oh my goodness. I don't think I've seen your little sisters since we were lik 16! Your family is gorgeous, and the family picture is really nice. Glad you had a fun Christmas!
The next 1 1/2 years will FLY by Michelle! I will miss you when you guys are gone though:( Can't wait to see what the future holds for you and Ben!!!
Michelle of coarse you are the most photogenic person I know but I love all those pictures of you. Plus it was fun to see all your sisters and their husband and kids together I mean we talk about them and then to see them together was helpful and then I was going to say how cute your mom's hair is did you cut it? Miss you guys
You do have a gorgeous family. What a great time to have everyone together! Hope you guys are doing well and had a wonderful Christmas!
You look so flipping great! I had to take a double take to make sure it was you with that long hair! Miss ya, M.
Wow! I haven't seen your family all together forever! You are all gorgeous! :) If you ever get bored, swing on over to St. Louis!
You have the most beautiful family. You all should be models, my goodness you are so gorgeous. How fun to see your family over Christmas. I think I saw you while you were here at Maceys (at least I think it was Macey's) or some other store, but it was just a quick walk by and it didn't register until you were out of sight, I am so sorry. Had I been with it, I would have totally stopped to chat. I am a major scatterbrain, always have been, but you already knew that :)
Post a Comment