
We have been living here in Missouri for 6 months now and to my surprise -I really enjoy living here. Living in a big city is a lot of fun. There are theaters, shopping, nightlife, galleries and dining at your doorstep.

Kansas City is famous for- FOUNTAINS - at almost every corner you will see one.

KC Live! is an entire city block of hot spots within the Kansas City Power & Light District. With entertainment, nightlife and dining establishments. Live entertainment is a frequent happening at the KC Live! Several concerts series and events are planned for KC Live! , including the Hot Country Nights, Rock the Block and District Rhythms concert series, the Family Fun Days series, and a variety of other concerts, parties and rockin' events!

Oh yah, did I mention that the concerts here are free. Free Thursday Nights concerts and free outdoor concerts on Fridays. I have seen Chris Cagle, The Ting Tings, New kids in the block, and many more. Right now Rascal Flatts is in town. It's a lot of fun!!!

Oh yah, did I mention that the concerts here are free. Free Thursday Nights concerts and free outdoor concerts on Fridays. I have seen Chris Cagle, The Ting Tings, New kids in the block, and many more. Right now Rascal Flatts is in town. It's a lot of fun!!!

Kansas City is famous for- FOUNTAINS - at almost every corner you will see one.

Kansas City is also famous for BBQ!!!! I Love it!!!
It might be in a gas station, but don't let that fool you-Oklahoma Joe's has some of the best barbeque in Kansas City. Their ribs practically fall off the bone, making it a Kansas City Top Pick.
Overall- this place has really grown on me. With 1 1/2 years to go until Ben finishes his Orthodontic residency I think we will be alright living here.





12 comments:
Kansas City looks fun. I'm glad your enjoying it there.
That did seem like such a fun town. We are going to have to come and visit again for sure
KC looks fun! We'll be heading right on over...
rascal flatts?? awesome! you better go to that concert!
It's always hard being away from family and it helps a lot to actually really like the place that you have to live, while you are away. Sounds like the two of you are having some fun times. I am so happy that you have found someone that makes you this happy.
Love ya!
Sounds like a fun place to live. My brother is serving in the Independence Missouri mission. He has been in Kansas City for most of his mission. I don't know what ward he is in, but if you ever meet an Elder Hamilton ask him if he is my brother.
Miss you guys!
Wow that does look fun! I'm glad you are liking it there! Miss you!
That does look like a fun place! I love living in places that actually have a "NIGHT LIFE"! I with ya on that girl!
What a fun place!!! I was telling my hubby we need to move out there after grad school, he's all for it!!! Are there lots of trees?
Wow I would have never thought that KC would be so much fun. I would actually like to visit now. That's awesome that you get all those free concerts. What I wouldn't get. Especially New Kids on the Block. I use to love those guys.
One of my best friends is from KC, and she really misses it! I visited once and didn't really get why people love it so much, I think you have to live there to love it! I'm glad you live somewhere you love.
wow that actually looks like a beautiful city with all the lights i love looking at lights at night, how fun! Hope everything is going great for you! love ya :)
Post a Comment