Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Bachelor


I am a huge fan of the Bachelor. For all of you who don't watch it, the season finale is on Monday March 2, 2009. I am beyond excited!!!! For all you Bachelor fans I want to know your opinion. Do you think he picks Melissa or Molly?

Or does he go back with DeAnna?

7 comments:

Court and Jill said...

No way will he go for Deanna. If he does he is lame-o. I'm not a huge fan of Deanna. I think she's in it for the fame. I personally think he will choose Melissa. I'm just not seeing it with Molly. Of course b/c I think that, he will choose Molly! I'm never right and then I'm mad afterward. Who do you think he will choose?

Trisha said...

Ahhhh, it better be Melissa! She's be my favorite since their first date! Molly seems less real. (As if any of this is real...)
And as far as DeAnna goes, bleh, she's just in it for fame, shallow, shallow, shallow.
But I do admit that at this point I am a little unhappy with Jason for breaking Jill's heart. When it got to that point int he show, he just seems selfish...

Lyndsi said...

MELISSA! I love her. They always make it seem like he's more interested in one girl and then he chooses the other one. I will throw up if he chooses Deanna. Every time I see her on the previews I have to throw something at my TV!

Ben and Michelle said...

I think that he is going to choose Melissa. I was also upset that he let Jillian go. She was adorable. I can't wait until Monday.

Shalie said...

I think he will choose Melissa, but I really like Molly! Did you know Noelle Drake from high school? Well she was a contestant (like 3rd runner up I think) in the Bachelor London! I saw her last week on the Bachelor when all the girls were talking, and they were showing past girls. It was crazy to see someone from good old M.C. on TV!

Tami said...

I'm hoping for Melissa. Molly's a little fake I think. Can't wait to find out!

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

I have never been into the Bachelor, but it happened to be on two weeks ago(or three?)when I was flipping chanels when Kenny was on call. There were still 4 girls. I have watched it every week since then. What a sucker I am. I am guessing Melissa.