Hi everyone, I know it has been a while since my last post. We have been very busy. On the upside Ben and I have been doing very well. We went to a monster truck rally two weeks ago which was surprisingly fun. I love to people watch and oh the people watching was excellent at the monster truck rally. Here are a couple pictures:
Last weekend Ben went to New Orleans for a conference. Yes, he was gone over Valentines. It was our first Valentines apart in 8 years. So Sad!!! But don't worry I had a good weekend. Me, my dog Porter, pizza and some good old chick flicks. It was great.



7 comments:
I'm glad you updated finally! I bet you saw some pretty interesting people at the truck rally...it sounds like fun! Hey...I'm not sure what the deal with your boots are? We've been trying to get a hold of Shay but she won't call us back...I don't know what to do! I'm sorry...I really have been trying! :(
So sorry your sweetie was gone for v-day, but I'm sure he made up for it right?
Monster truck rallies are by far the best people watching locations, OK, that and racetracks :)
That sounds fun. Did you and Ben get carbon monoxide posioning. I always think I got carbon posioning when I go to those things. Your hair is getting long I love it.
I love Monster Truck Rally's! And I'm the same as you, people watching is one of my favorite things to do.
Sorry your hubby was gone on v-day, but it sounds like you had a good one all the same :)
Thanks for the post on my blog. I'm glad I'm not the only wife out there who feels they don't get enough husband time. I'm sorry yours missed V-day! I'm sure he made it up to you, he seems like a sweet husband.
We just read Ben's post below and that is hilarious. He needs to blog more. I hope you guys are doing well and from the sounds of it you guys are having some fun.
Hey how are things
All is good here only 4 weeks left until I have a baby. (she's going to start me on the 20th of march) So okay you MUST post some the the dress up pictures from Christmas they are ADORBALE (sp) expeacially the one of you and the HOT black angle. You guys looked so dang cute:) It makes me so jealous that i don't have a sister/let alone sisterS to play with like that. You guys are awesome (sp) Izzy is so dang cute:) She looks like she has a lot of personality!!!
MISS YOU TONZ
LOVE TIFFI
Post a Comment