Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Sisters Are The Best!!!!!!

Many of you guys know that I have 5 sisters. They are the funnest girls you will ever meet. They are hilarious, we all love to goof off as you can see from the pictures below. When we get together regardless of the time of year we always dress up and mess around. The picture of us in Halloween costumes (the top right) is a picture we took at Christmas just because we were bored and decided to do a fashion show. Yes, I am a 26 year old women who dresses up in weird costumes just for fun. My sisters made a music video that is hilarious. When I figure out how to download it to my blog you will die laughing.

6 comments:

Shalie said...

You guys are too cute! I don't have 5 sister's, but when my sister and I get together we have lots of fun!

Reena Bostock said...

You have such a fun family. I can't wait to see your video. Your photo's make me miss my family even more.

Ben and Ashlee said...

You have such a cute family! It is always good to have sisters!!!

The Lyons said...

I want a sister:-( Can I just join in? I kind of look like you girls AND I am hispanic!!! Please?! Kidding...

You all look like your having a ton of fun. I love it!!!

Amber Smith said...

I love the pictures of your sisters. Emily went over to Jenny's the other day and she told me that her Christina and Shante were all dressed up doing a dance video. That sounds like so much fun. I always remember the good times we had every time we would go to your house as kids.

Tiffi said...

I am so glad you posted these pictures. They are so flipping cute! And with so much of the McCann FUN in them.
P.S.
Bo's here 3/19/09 and doing great he so stinking cute