Porter has been so sad the past 2 days. He was wrestling with our friends dog Max and got one of his lower front teeth knocked out. It breaks my heart to see him so gloom.
ohhhh! poor dog!!! I guess it's true what my mom said whenever we would fight with our siblings or friends, "YOu better be careful before someone looses an eye..." Or tooth in this case! Will the tooth just grow back or are you going to get it fixed?! I don't know that much about dogs
10 comments:
POOR PORTER
I was finishing up the quick pictures and saw i was recieving emails and it was you
HELLO FRIEND
what?? how sad! How did you find the tooth? Olivia still talks about Porter...
So cute...So Sad!
:-(. Make him some 'flippers'? Poor 'lil guy!!!
So sad! I'm sorry! Hannah was really sad you and Porter were not here with Ben! We miss you!
ohhhh! poor dog!!! I guess it's true what my mom said whenever we would fight with our siblings or friends, "YOu better be careful before someone looses an eye..." Or tooth in this case! Will the tooth just grow back or are you going to get it fixed?! I don't know that much about dogs
Poor Porter! Hope he gets happier soon :)
His poor tooth!!!!Will it grow back?
I love the pics of you and your sisters, you are all so gorgeous!!!!
WHAT?! I can't believe it! Will another tooth grow back? How many sets do dogs have!!!
Poor little puppy. Maybe Ben can give him an implant.
Post a Comment