It has been 8 whole days since Ben left to Arizona for an Orthodontic conference. The first few nights were horrible. I didn't realize how much noise our house makes. I was so scared that I slept with Ben's shotgun next to our bed (just in case). He is going to be gone for another week and a half. Instead of being sad about being alone I decided to have a little fun. I thought- What have I wanted to do that I haven't done or had time to do? After pondering for a couple of minutes I decided to start taking a cycling class and a yoga class. Look out world in a few short months I am going to have a killer body. :) I also gathered up a couple of ladies and went to "Phantom of the Opera". It was amazing!!!! Who knows what I will decide to do next- maybe a spa day.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Way to go Michelle- I am going to have to do this next month. I just wish we lived closer so we coudl do this together.
Yay for you! I can't believe he has/will be gone for that long! You're a champ. P.S. Court has taught me on several occasions how to shoot his shotgun just in case of an intruder...I never remember! Hopefully I'll never have to use it b/c I'm sure it will just be for looks!
And a high five to you!!! I wish I could have gone to "Phantom" with you. It is one of my favorites.
I always get depressed when Grant leaves for work trips, I wish I had the time to myself to join some classes, you are lucky! Hope you have fun the rest of the time he's gone!
Fun...fun! I love that you keep yourself busy. I hate when my man is out of town too. Stay safe!
p.s. I love spin class too.
Earth to Michelle, earth to Michelle...you ALREADY have a KILLER body!!! But glad your staying busy with the classes. And I still to this day remember how much I LOVED seeing Phantom of the Opera on Broadway when I went to NY for my 8th grade trip...such a GOOD show!!!
Ummm...I am gonna see you in about 40 min. when we go pick up your familia...I am so excited for you that they are going to be here to vist!!! Yay!!!
Xoxo --Shaun
Post a Comment