I am very excited that my husband is home after being gone for over 2 weeks. He has been in Arizona with his classmates at an Orthodontic course. Here are a couple of pictures from his trip. Oh yah, Ben and the other 3 guys in his class decided to grow out mustaches for this course. Yuck- I think they look gross!!!! I Love you Ben and I am so happy you are home.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
YAY, I'm glad that your honey gets to be home with you now. I bet you missed him lots.
Your right the mustache thing is gross...it's sort of creepy. I love that they get a good laugh about it though. I'm happy that he safe at home.
Ben, I have never seen you hotter! That mustache makes my skin crawl...in a funny sort of way! We need to plan a weekend to go see the sites near you!
Post a Comment