Sunday, June 21, 2009

Let The Good Times Roll......

My awesome boss took us girls to the Royals game on Thursday and I did what I do best eat and eat. I started off with a foot-long hot dog followed by nachos, a basket of fries and chicken strips. Last but not least a cup of ice cream.................don't judge me, I love to eat at ball games.


On Saturday night we went to the "Spring Fling" (a party with all the Orthodontic Residents at Dr. Craven's house). It was amazing!!! His house was humongous, all the food was catered and he hired a guy to sing to us. It was a night of dancing and partying.



Happy Fathers Day Ben!!! I Love you so much!


For Father's Day Ben really wanted new Golf shoes. So what did he get.......GOLF SHOES........so spoiled.

5 comments:

SKIPR said...

Happy Father's Day Ben. Michelle - I can't believe how long your hair is! Gorgeous.

RileyandChristinaShaw said...

How fun! I love going to baseball games!! Riley and I spent like 50 dollars on our food at the last game we went to in California! So fun to eat while watching baseball:) And Ben-happy fathers day!!

Ben and Ashlee said...

Hey Michelle! It looks like you guys had fun at the game! I have been wanting to go, but it seems I never have time to go lately! We will still have to get together and go soon! :-)

Reena Bostock said...

You are so stinkin cute! Your so photogenic! Jealous!!! Looks like you had a great time!

Shalie said...

No judgments here! I eat that much too, the only problem is I don't look NEARLY as good as you do after eating it! I'm jealous. Glad you spoiled your hubby on Father's Day :)