Monday, June 29, 2009

Nightly Rituals


Yes, I know this picture is beautiful (J/K). Every night I usually go to bed around 10:00pm and then around midnight when Ben starts to unwind for the night I am woken up to this:

Ben: Did you brush your teeth?
Michelle: YES
Ben: Did you floss?
Michelle: Yes
Ben: Did you use your tongue scraper?
Michelle: Maybe (seriously who besides Ben uses a tongue scraper?)
Ben: Mouthwash?
Michelle: YES!!!

This is our nightly ritual. Why? After 4 years of Dental school and 1 year of Orthodontic School Ben is obsessed with TEETH.
(At least when we have kids I wont be the nagging parent trying to get our kids to brush their teeth)

7 comments:

Lyndsi said...

HAHAHA! Mike does the same thing to me. I get so mad! Don't wake me up when I'm sleeping! I think you look cute in that picture :)

Amber Smith said...

That is so funny. Paul never flosses and he never has had a cavity in his life. Me on the other hand floss all the time and have a cavity every time I go to the dentist. Ask Ben what is up with that. That is not fair.

SKIPR said...

How annoying!! hehe.

big cajones said...

this is mildly shocking to me because the whole time ben was growing up I was the one who dragged him out of bed and forced him to brush. he brushed as often as he showered. never.

Ben and Michelle said...

Unnkay. Maybe a slight exagerration, especially about the showering. However, my lack of brushing/flossing combined with a steady diet of toast piled high with sugar as a youngin' definitely contributed to my current mania.
Ben

Shalie said...

That is funny! He shouldn't wake you up for that though. One of these nights you should "forget" and just breath on him really hard for waking you up! MMMM, morning breath :)

The Child Family said...

That's so funny. My hubby asks me the same questions, and he's not even in dental school :)