Here are some pictures from "Legally Blonde-The Musical" from last night. My sweet friend Jackie was kind enough to invite me to go-thanks!!! It was at the Starlight Theatre which as you can see from the first picture is outdoors. I had a blast!! Thanks again Jackie!!
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
hey i was by all your fam at the logan fireworks and sadly disappointed......i thought i was gonna get to see you and caroline but nope to both:( hope your 4th was fabulous i MISS you girls!!
I bet you two had a lot of fun! Hope you guys had a great Fourth of July too! By the way, your post on "nightly rituals" made me laugh! :)
I LOVE that movie!!! Looks like fun! Miss you:-( When is our girls night?!:-)
hey my cousin is in Legally Blonde. She is Elles BFF. I would love to see it too but they are not coming to Utah until 2010 Happy 4th
Post a Comment