Sunday, July 26, 2009

Oklahoma Joes

Oklahoma Joes is a barbeque restaurant located in a gas station in Kansas City. Yes, I said a gas station. It is the best BBQ I have ever had. We love eating there. Saturday we had to wait 30 minutes in line just to reach the front doors, then 30 more minutes in line until we reached the counter inside to order. It was worth the wait!!! Come to find out in Men's Health - Oklahoma Joes was said to be 1 of the 13 places in the world you have to eat at before you die and said to be the best BBQ in the world. Here is the link to the article if you are interested:

www.menshealth.com/bestfoods/food_features/13_Places_to_Eat_Before_You_Die.php

7 comments:

Adam and Dev said...

Sounds yummy! I'll have to try it when I'm strolling through that gas station! :)

Laura said...

i think i saw a bit about them on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. Glad it really was awesome, since you had to wait an hour for it!!

Reena Bostock said...

Must be good if everyone is waiting for that long!

Angie said...

Sounds Delicious. I wish I could eat some of that. How are you Michelle? I haven't blogged forever so I had seen that you just updated. I noticed you and Ben really get out and do some fun things. Good for you guys. Hope all is going well. We miss you guys.

SKIPR said...

no. way. unbelievable! a gas station?!!!!

The Child Family said...

WOW that is a wait!!! BUt is sure sounds good. If I ever go to Oklahoma city, I'm there!!!

stacey said...

hey girl! Tiff and I just ran into your fam at the park!! It was so fun to see caroline and jen we took a cute pic i'm sure they will forward to ya anyway caroline said you will be in on the 15th so me and tiff totally want to get together with ya! can't wait to see ya love your face!! :)