As we strolled through the park on our Saturday morning walk with Porter, Ben noticed that a game of softball was in process. It was a 50+ league, but that didn't stop him. They played for 2 hours and Ben was the MVP. I was so proud. I mean- who wouldn't be proud of their 29 year old husband playing softball with and against 50+ year old men. Hehehe, you rock Ben.
Picture: Ben running in 3 men when he hit a HOME RUN.



9 comments:
Ben? Are you kidding me? That is hilarious! Bravo Benny, Bravo.
We see that out there too and ALWAYS get a kick out of it! Sooo cute! Go Ben!
Haha. Go Ben!
I hope when I'm 50+ you see me doing things like that too! Way to go.
Ben,
You mother will be soOo proud when she hears. I'm proud too. You're one in a million.
Dad
Haha, that's awesome! You guys are so fun!
Hey Michelle,
I hope you don't mind that I got onto your blog. I found it on Ashlee's website...it is so cute! You guys have the best pictures!! I loved reading it! You can visit my blog if you want at www.untch.blogspot.com
Fun! I'm not surprised that the 29 yr old was the MVP over all the 50 yr old's though :)
That's so funny. ben seems like he's really outgoing, what a great trait to have!!!
Post a Comment