Friday August 7
th, 2009 was a day of both happiness and sadness. Half of the 8 guys in Ben's Orthodontic program graduated which was sad, but on the other hand Ben is now a 2
nd year
Orthodontic resident which means he has 1 year left of school. Yes!!!!!! I am so happy.
All the Orthodontic wife's/girlfriends

We had a great year!! You will be missed.
8 comments:
It's always sad to say goodbye to friends. But, there's always new one's to be made right! Glad your hubby only has a year left!
Woo hoo!! Only one year left!
ONLY a year- oh my gosh- yeah!!! that was a cute post from Ben on your B-day I totally agree with all of it you hottie.
Congrats! One more year then "hello real world".....crazy! Riley says that it's so weird for him now that he isn't going to school! He's thinking of doing his masters cuz he doesn't want the real world to start yet:)
That's sad that 1/2 of them are gone, but very exciting that he's 1/2 way done!!!!!
One more year. Can't believe it! YOu look beautiful Michelle...as usual!
Hey Michelle,
Thanks for your posts on my blog - your thoughtful comments have really helped me.
I didn't know (or remember) that Ben only had one year of school left! Does that mean you guys are only here for one more year? I can't believe it's been a year already, yet I really hope you guys end up staying longer than that!! I feel like we're still just getting to know each other!
See you at church on Sunday!
Wow that has gone fast. You look adorable and fit right in with those pretty ladies. So will you guys start looking at options on where you want to live or just go wherever? We miss you guys. Let us know when you guys are in Utah so we can meet up especially when we are in the same city.
Post a Comment